Estimates: Waiting for Response tab
Estimates that are waiting for a customer response will show up under Estimates > Waiting for Response.
Within this tab, an Odyssey user can do one of five tasks:
- Add a new estimate from scratch
- Create a new workflow
- Edit an existing workflow
- View the estimate
- This is assuming a workflow has already been created for the estimate
- View the workflow for the estimate
Example of Estimates Waiting For Customer Response
To create a new estimate from scratch select the 'Create Estimate' Button and follow along with the 'Estimates: Creating a New Estimate' article.
To create a new workflow or edit an existing workflow from within 'Estimates Waiting For Customer Response':
- Select 'Workflow' next to an estimate
- Follow along within the section 'Estimates: Estimate Workflows' to create or edit a workflow
Example of a custom workflow for an estimate within 'Estimates Waiting For Customer Response'
To view an estimate's workflow:
- Select the 'Estimates' tab
- Select the 'Workflow' button next to the estimate needing to have its workflow viewed
- Refer to 'Estimates: Requested tab' to fine-tune and process the estimate