All about the 'Jobs' tab: In Estimating jobs
The 'Jobs' tab contains seven sub-tabs:
- In Estimating
- Waiting for price approval
- In Progress
- Waiting for Payment
Jobs that are 'In Estimating' are jobs in which print buyers have requested an estimate from the website. Odyssey saw there was a workflow assigned to the order form but a price could not be determined at the time the printbuyer submitted the job.
Example of 'In Estimating' jobs
- Users may select the Job Number's 'i' icon to reveal the website's Control Center Order and Job number.
- Selecting the 'Estimates' tab will allow a user to select the workflow that was assigned to the order form at the time the estimate was placed
- Additional workflows that belong to the order form are listed under 'Other Workflows'
- Selecting the top workflow from the 'Estimates' tab will allow a user to do the following:
- Add Job Notes using the Notes icon
- Edit the 'Confirmed Estimate' name of the estimate
- Re-estimate the anticipated start date
- Add missing calculations to resources by selecting the icon
- Edit the price
- Add a description for the price change
- Reset the estimate back to the price it was prior to editing the estimate
- Send the Estimate to the printbuyer for approval
- Open, download or save the estimate's PDF
- Approve the estimate on behalf of the print buyer
Example of editing a requested estimate in Odyssey
- Once the estimate is approved, whether by the printbuyer or by the Odyssey user, it moves into the Jobs > Pending tab.